VedoGreen Italia: 9m2014 financial highlights
- 8 Green IPO in 2014 with €81 mln of total capital raised and a total market cap of €495 mln (as at 09/12/2014)
– 9m2014 financial highlights: the VedoGreen Italia cluster composed of Green Economy listed companies grows in sales (+2%) and EBITDA (+22%), confirming the positive trend of the Italian Green Economy
– VedoGreen Italia cluster: the 9m2014 average sales are worth € 57 mln Euro, average Ebitda Margin of 32% and total market cap of €1,5 bln
– 2014 Outlook: expected improvement in sales and margins, thanks to export-oriented strategies, R&D activity and commercial partnership
– € 259 mln the total amount of green /corporate bonds issued in 2014, 8% the average interest rate
Green listed Companies
Stay updated about the green sector. To join Vedogreen mailing list, please complete the form
No item available
VedoGreen, the company of the IR Top Group, specialised in financial solutions for green companies, Idea Capital Funds SGR of the DeA Capital/De Agostini Group, one of the most important independent Italian Private Equity operators, that manages a green economy specialised fund, and Matteo Carlotti, already among the promoters of the SPAC named MadeInItaly1, promotes GreenItaly1.
Press releases from the companies
BIANCAMANO: the Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors resigned
27.03.2013 – Enrico Maria Bignami resigned – with effect from next Shareholders meeting scheduled on 29- 30 April 2013 – as Chairman and member of the Board of Statutory Auditors. Mr. Bignami explained his decision as a consequence of the …
TERNIENERGIA: signed the investment agreement for the acquisition of Free Energia S.p.A.
04.08.2014 – TerniEnergia SpA signed an investment agreement for the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Free Energia S.p.A.
Survey Department on AIM Italia - AIMNews.it: the website dedicated to AIM Italia
Next presentation of the book “La quotazione delle PMI su AIM Italia e gli investitori istituzionali nel capitale”
by Anna Lambiase: 31/03/2015 – Bologna, Museo del Patrimonio Industriale. The event is powered by IR Top with the support of Borsa Italiana.
AIMNews.it the website managed by IR Top to stay updated on AIM Italia, the market of Borsa Italiana – LSE Group dedicated to SMEs.